Acts 4 Uganda Ministries works to accomplish its mission with these objectives:
- Acquire/build and operate home(s) for orphaned boys and girls;
- Develop self-sustaining village(s) to provide for all needs of orphans, including housing, education, medical care and church;
- Collect resources and distribute according to need;
- Provide vocational training and opportunities for youth and adults;
- Enhance the rural poor with income generating activities;
- Offer scholarships and educational opportunities to school-aged children;
- Gain access to medical care for those who cannot afford it, with a focus on preventive care;
- Establish ministry oversight and accountability.
We will accomplish these objectives through these four foundational methods:
- Evangelism: Reach the lost with the saving gospel of Jesus Christ and lead them to a new life in Him.
- Education: Provide education to children through scholarships, and vocational training to youth and adults.
- Provision: Meet people’s basic need for food, healthcare and healthy living conditions.
- Hope: Hopelessness, misery and struggle will be uprooted and replaced by hope, creativity, innovation and the ability to be fully self-sustaining.