Our mission is to make a real, lasting difference in the lives of children and adults through the provision of quality care and education, and by surrounding them with God’s love.
We see generations of men, women and children living sustainable, thriving, fruitful and joyful lives, and children becoming healthy, educated and developing into the next generation of leaders in Uganda.
Our Core Values:
- We believe in the sovereignty of God, the salvation of Jesus Christ and the ongoing work of the Holy Spirit;
- We trust in the multiplying provision of Jesus Christ (Matthew 15:14-21)
- We are ambassadors for Jesus Christ to the world (2 Corinthians 5:20)
- We value the uniqueness and worth of all people (Genesis 1:27, Psalm 139:13-15)
- We value action to demonstrate Christ’s love (James 2:26, James 1:22, Ephesians 2:10)
- We love people by empowering them, not just giving handouts. (Psalm 128:2, Ephesians 4:28)
- We value partner relationships and know we cannot succeed alone (Ecclesiastes 4:12)